CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

05 September 2006

Past & Present Loves



Man I used to love them 5 white boys. Granted, only 2 of them sang at any given time, but I was still a New Kids on the Block STAN... a stan you hear me?!?! Every magazine they were on, I bought. Every TV show they were on, I watched. Every CD they put out, I whored myself out to my Moms to get the money to purchase. Just seeing these boys make me all warm inside, but that was then...

Thicke is now.



Too fuvkin' sexy for his own good! I just don't get it... how de fuck is he Alan Thicke's son?!?! Gloria Loring is his momma, but just damn! Paula betta watch her back, cause I'd give Robin that nasty, filthy spit on the divk sex that she's too much of a good girl to put out. Think I wouldn't???

0 comments: