CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

13 September 2006

He's An On Time G-d!!!



Man have you ever had a day that feels like your birthday, Christmas and New Year's Eve all rolled up into one? Well today is that day for me. I was over visiting my home away from home C&D when what did I hear but that my favorite sanger (yes I said sanger) of all time, Whitney "Nippy" Houston is not only back with us in the land of the living, but she also filed for divorce from that triflin' summabitch she made a mistake of marrying, Bobby "No Real Talent" Brown! I promise you I felt a soul clap! I haven't been this happy since my baby girl was born. Yesssssssssssssssssss Nippy yessssssssssssssssssss!!!!

*falls out in the middle of the aisle in over the top dramatic cunt fashion and is covered with white cloth by the urshers*

My Gawd has heard my prayers and brought this woman back from the edge of darkness and has put her back on the road to regaining her status as the voice of R&B.

I think that we Nippy stans owe a HUGE thank you to Clive Davis and CeCe Winans for helping Nippy come back to us. I guess CeCe and Clive took the words to the song I posted to heart and knew it wasn't just about talkin' a good game. Whatever it was, Nippy is back and doing well... now we just gotta worry about lil Bobbi Kris.

Nippy '07 hummin comin' at'cha!

*catches the Holy Ghost, does a triple backflip down the aisle of the chu'ch, harlem shakin' and shimmyin' like Shug Av'ry*

0 comments: