CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

10 September 2006

Let the Games Begin

Football season is again upon us. Tailgate parties, brats & beer, playing in subzero weather, and my personal favorite, seeing a bunch of extra sessy men in tight pants running up and down a field. Yessir dere is a Gawd!

My hometown team The Chicago Bears appear to be well on course to get their Playoffs on, but I'll reserve judgement for now. I hope they do, cause Lawd knows they shole do need a championship in the Chi! Man (or in this case, woman) cannot live on memories of the most dominant Bears team in history forever. I still remember when Da Bears were da best in da world! I need my Bears to follow through and make that move into the elite list known as Super Bowl Champs.

Have a good season peeps! Brats n' beer on me!

0 comments: